jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Where is SQLite data and other app saved files stored?

Am working on an APP that has a) SQLite database, and b) text files and other files that are saved internally during operation. From what I read, app data is stored in a folder data\data\(app name)

Plugging my Motorola Moto X into my development computer, I can access the Internal Storage via the PC as a "drive". The first folder, does NOT have a data folder but there is an android folder. In that folder, there IS a data. Within that folder are folders such as com.ebay.lid, com.gopro.smarty,com.weather.weather and several others, but my app I am working on is not listed.

I have created a SQLite database and saved a text file internally, but have no idea where they went.

Is this a Moto X issue, a Moto X issue accessing via the PC as a drive, or something else?

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire